Having worked in the agronomy and farm systems field for over ten years now, I have experience in all aspects of operational farm management. My skill set is based around agronomy; working with farm systems striving to achieve maximum production through forage rotations.
I can assist you with the following:
- On-farm compliance programmes
- Development and updates of Farm Environment Plans
- Completion of OverseerTM nutrient budgets and systems optimisation within catchments
- Due diligence on farm sale or purchase
- Land Use Consent Applications
- Liaison with Regional Councils
A facilitator with the Red Meat Profit Partnership Programme. My role includes designing and managing detailed farmer extension programmes with the aim of increasing farmer participation in their own learning and applying this to their own business.
Currently facilitating three RMPP Action Groups North Island wide.
Farming is the foundation of many of our lives, so if you have any questions, please ask!