You’re in the right place. Let’s plan for your future farm systems.
INTRODUCING MYSELF, LAURA KEENAN
I am a trained specialist assisting farmers with their planning in nutrient management, policy, farm systems, business and strategy. I have experience working with farmers across most aspects of the primary industry including dairy, arable, sheep, beef and deer, and also horticulture and viticulture.
A farmer at heart, currently based in the Manawatu with my work spanning the length of the country. Constantly learning and engaging with other industry professionals allows me to acquire greater knowledge so I can customise my service for farmers and keep abreast of the most recent developments in the rural regulation and policy space.
Helping businesses understand their environmental obligations is my strength and I can assist farmers by empowering them to analyse their current systems and how they may operate under an evolving environmental umbrella. I am a problem solver by nature and through authentic and genuine engagement can help build strong environmental frameworks and understanding amongst the farming network.
- Massey University – Advanced Sustainable Nutrient Management
- Massey University – An Introduction To New Zealand’s Green House Gas Emissions and Management
- Lincoln University – Bachelor of Agricultural Science (First Class Honours)
- Red Meat Profit Partnership Accredited Facilitator
- Land Use Capability Mapping Accredited
- Kellogg Rural Leadership Program graduate